How to make a complaint in the UK


At Teya, our customers define our purpose. While we aim to provide the best quality of service to our merchants, we understand that sometimes things go wrong.

How to raise a complaint (UK)

If you need to raise a formal complaint, you can email

How to contact the Financial Ombudsman Service (UK)

If you're not happy with how your complaint was handled, you can raise it with the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).

If the dispute can't be settled between the customer and the business, the FOS will provide an impartial decision. If they feel the customer has been mistreated, they will use their legal power to put things right. The service is free for customers to use.

Find out more here:

You can contact the FOS using the following methods:

By email:

By phone:

0800 023 4567

By post:

Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS)
Exchange Tower
E14 9SR